Want something that will actually help you get glowing skin? Soft shiny hair? You have come to the right place! For starters, I want to simply explain the purpose of this blog and what you can expect to see.This blog is going to be about giving you natural ways to take care of yourself, without breaking the bank. I'll share beauty tips and tricks that work. Everything I am going to share I have already been the "guinea pig" for! For example, what I am going to share with you are homemade, 100% natural masks using ingredients in your kitchen cabinet. Some may sound a little weird, but give them a try and you'll see for yourself! You can use them to help with every type of skin problem. This includes... acne, wrinkles, scars, redness, dryness and the list goes on.Want your hair to grow faster? Look shinier? Be softer and smoother? I can help you with that, using hair masks!The great thing about all these exciting masks, tips and tricks is that they all use items that you most likely already have in your home! I have done extensive research on this topic and wanted to share what I found. It will help you with your overall health and of course beauty!So, to kick it off here is a simple mask that is sure to work wonders!Here is some of the results you will see...
- Naturally leaves skin moisturized
- Tones Skin
- Gives skin a healthy glow
- Make skin supple, soft, heals, rejuvenates, and makes it younger-looking
- Fades red marks and lightens scars
- Heals skin faster
- Makes a great exfoliant
- Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
- Treats and prevent acne
- Helps renew skin cellsSounds great right?Here's how to do it:Take honey and put it in a bowl (make sure to put enough honey that can cover your whole face or just problem areas- approx. 1/2 tbsp.) and heat it up for 15 seconds. Make sure it is not to hot when you apply. Apply to your face in a circular motion, and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Now is the perfect time to read your favorite magazine!After letting the mask sit, you can do one of two things...Rinse off with warm water, pat dry and apply moisturizer.Or...Take a handful of oatmeal and make a fist, run it under water to dampen oatmeal. From there simply exfoliate the mask off. This will help with the softening and renewing process!I hope you enjoy this blog and come back often to find out more mask ideas and tricks that will help you look your best! Feel free to comment and ask any questions!
Home » Unlabelled » What you will find on this blog, plus simply honey mask